Posted by : Francisco Aguilar Jiménez jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Hi to everybody!! Today we must to talk in English so I think that the better post for today is a summary of our travel to Liverpool, let´s go!


 The last 17th of April 20 young spanish went to Liverpool, this city is one of the most important in the world of music. The Beatles born at this city so all the streets and corners remember this unforgettable group. Liverpool is a city near to the sea, the river Mersey cross it. 

Albert Dock (port of the city) is a world heritage by the UNESCO, it´s so beautiful at night and it has a big wheel where you can see all the buildings from the air.

The spanish were very excited because they wanted to meet their english friends, when we came to school we were fascinated, it´s very different from our school. This school is very modern, very comfortable and it make you want to study. 
In our trip we went to different places, the zoo, Chester (a typical English city next to Liverpool), New Brighton (a city by the sea), partys, shopping and a lot more.

I thought that English persons were very different to us but after this trip I discovered that I was wrong, they like party like us, they like the same music, and they are cheerful and outgoing. The only different thing that schock me is the drive form, is the opposite of our sistem, they drive on the left side. 
  
The best site for me was Anfield, I like football so be in a cathedral of football was unveliable. But the best of the travel was the human aspect, the friends, the people, it´s fantastic 
Other positive aspect is that we have learned a lot of English, the best way to learn a foreign language is be in this country, my English has improved in this trip.

In fact I think we have been few time, for me one week is not time enough, the perfect time is 2 weeks  

Liverpool has been one of the best experience in my life, I have done friends, and I know that I have a house in England when I want to come back. Only I can say is THANK YOU, thank you to Katie and her family, thank you to the other english girls, thank you to everybody who has made this wonderful travel. Really thank you.

So this has been our trip to Liverpool, I hope that you liked the post, is difficult for me write in English and sorry if I have a lot of mistakes at the post.
No more for today , thank you and we will se you soon!
 


 
  We miss you!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Sample Text

Blogger templates

Antonio Ariza y Paco Aguilar - 2012 -. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Redes Sociales

https://twitter.com/arizabetis https://twitter.com/pelanos10

Sample Text

Followers

Featured Posts

- Copyright © El mundo del mañana -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -